Use the E-Journal Article Linker
- to find articles
- to order interlibrary loans
This service is available on all Ovid databases.
To use this service with PubMed, you MUST use the specialized URL found on the Tucker Library website.
- Update your PubMed favorites and bookmarks now!
- or use the link on the Tucker Library Web page.
Locate your article by performing a bibliographic search or by using the Single Citation Matcher in PubMed or the Find Citation in Ovid.
No indication we own article? (see blog entry on getting articles we own)
1. Click on
Do we own it?
Yes? – Get it! – Click on the linked word “Article” or “Journal”
No? – Are you affiliated with UCDHSC?
2. Click on “Search Holdings Here: UCDHSC Journal Holdings (password required)”
Yes? – Get it! – Click on the linked word “Article” or “Journal” and use your UCDHSC password.
No? – UCDHSC doesn’t own it or you are not affiliated? – Go to the previous window.
3. Click on “Request the item: Interlibrary Loan Form”
Notice all the article data has been copied over to the ILL form.
Fill in the data on the top of the form (it’s a $5.00 charge), agree with the copyright restrictions, and Click on “Submit.”