All National Jewish Health employees can download the Lexicomp app for free and look up reliable pharmacology information on the go!
LexiComp includes drug monographs, interaction and identification tools, calculators and much more. To download LexiComp:
- On your desktop computer on campus, access Lexicomp through the Library’s homepage (under Quick Links).
- Click on “Mobile App Access” on the right.
- Select your mobile device from the drop-down menu.
- On your mobile device, go to the URL provided in Lexicomp’s above instructions.
- Register for a mobile account using NJH email address.
- Go to the App Store, search for ‘LexiComp’ and download the App.
Contact Peggy with any questions – email@example.com; x1343.