October 1st is the opening date to enroll in ACA’s health insurance plans. Do you still have questions? Attend an informational meeting at your local public library.
Denver Public Library and Boomer’s Leading Change in Health are teaming up to educate the community about the Affordable Care Act (ACA). Come see if you are one of the 40,000 Denver residents newly eligible for a subsidy (tax credit) that will make your insurance coverage more affordable.
- The value of health insurance
- Colorado’s Expanded Medicaid Program
- The new Health Insurance Marketplace (connectforhealthco.com)
- How tax credits can make the cost of insurance more affordable
- Receiving coverage with a pre-existing condition
See a full list of meeting locations/times: ACA – DPL Programs (1)0001 [PDF].