Did you know we own Lexi-Comp?
It will look familiar to you because UpToDate uses a limited version of Lexi-Comp for drug content.
Get mobile access (set up from campus): http://www.lexi.com/codes/?universal=38NAWWNNYKD5
- Lexi-Drugswith AHFS Essentials & AHFS DI, and Lexi-Drugs International
- Pediatric & Neonatal and Geriatric Lexi-Drugs
- Extensive medical calculations
- Natural Products
- Lab and Diagnostic Procedures
- Drug, drug allergy, herbal interaction and duplicate therapy analysis
- Identification of drugs in various dosage forms
- V. compatibility via King Guide to Parenteral Admixtures and Trissel’s IV Chek
- Assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of poisonings and drug overdoses
- Facts & Comparisons for comparative data tables
- Infectious Diseases:
This all-inclusive database assists in the diagnosis and treatment of infectious diseases, combining disease syndromes, organisms, diagnostic tests, and antimicrobial therapy into one easy-to-use reference. Monographs for bioterrorism are included.
- Patient education:
Leaflets providing drug, disease, condition and procedure, discharge instructions, natural product, and healthy living information for your patients – all available in Spanish. In addition, over 340 of the most frequently accessed leaflets are also available in 19 languages.