For remote/mobile access and CME credit register for an individual account:
- You must be on campus to register
- Register with the name on your as it appears on your medical license to seamlessly submit CME credits.
- Use the settings to select the type of CME credits you wish to complete.
- A re-verification timer will turn off your remote/mobile access if you do not log in to your account for 30 days. Account can be reactivated on campus only.
- Previous personal accounts with UTD can be rolled over into an NJH account – allowing your other subscription to lapse – and the CME log will be retained.