Library & Knowledge Services will hold two additional training sessions on the new BioSketch format for NIH/AHRQ grants.
- Thurs, June 4th: J104, 10-11am
- Fri, June 5th: J105, 10-11am
We’ll cover the basics:
- How do I comply with the new requirement?
- How do MyBibliography, MyNCBI, eRA commons and SciENcv interact?
- Best workflow for researcher and coordinating staff
If you can’t attend, please contact me to arrange an individual session.
- NOT-OD-15-032, released Dec 5, 2014
- Download sample BioSketch from above link.
- Managing My Bibliography and Public Access Compliance
Quick instructional videos (from NIH)
- Setting up My Bibliography
- My Bibliography and Public Access Compliance
- Setting up SciENcv