The construction is underway. As we eagerly await the opening of the new library here are a few details for employees:
- We will open our doors to patients and employees on or around July 6th.
- Library staff will not have office space on campus from June 12th until the new library opens. We will be available via email during regular business hours and will be checking voicemail regularly.
- We will continue to provide expert searches, interlibrary loan and other library services remotely. You may continue to order articles and books, and we will delver them to your office or email. Keep in mind that ILL requests may take longer than usual to fill.
- We can provide instruction and other support in your office by appointment.
- You may direct patients to our Patient Resource Guide until we reopen – http://nationaljewish.libguides.com/patient_resources